Buy and finance TAG Heuer Connected watches online
A certified used TAG Heuer Connected
is an optimal way to conveniently buy such a watch for a cheap price. Have you already found a watch and want to buy it now? Simply pay with your credit card or PayPal. Alternatively, personalised financing
by buying on instalments is possible, just call our customer service and get advice if needed. All watches are checked, refurbished and certified by us before they are sold to you. Our online shop offers TAG Heuer Connected smartwatches
for ladies as well as for men pre-owned or in new condition.
Features of the TAG Heuer Connected
The design of the TAG Heuer Connected
is traditionally round and offers a sufficiently large user interface thanks to its 46 mm titanium case. The watch connects easily to Apple or Android devices and has access to thousands of apps from the Google Playstore.
The TAG Heuer Connected offers unlimited possibilities for use. Whether it's reading and answering text messages, using it as a city map or simply as an analogue wristwatch, this smartwatch
can do almost anything. Of course, there is no classic movement inside. This timepiece, or let's say small computer, has an Intel Atom processor
with two cores inside, which was specially designed for this watch. 1 GB of RAM and 4GB of internal memory provide enough space for working fluidly with various apps and backing up personal information.
So-called "Watchfaces" allow you to change the look of your watch with just a few slides. You can choose from a classic three-hand version, a chronograph and a GMT display. The 360 x 360 pixels provide a razor-sharp image on the 1.5-inch display. It is protected by scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
Interesting TAG Heuer Connected models and their prices
- The TAG Heuer Connected SAR8A80.FT6045 is one of the most popular models from the series available in our online shop. The 46 mm men's watch comes with a black rubber strap. The prices of the model range from about €1,000 to €1,600, depending on the condition.
- The TAG Heuer Connected SAR8A80.FT6073 is a 46 mm unisex model with a grey leather strap, a bezel and a titanium case. Prices for this reference range from €1,000 (good used condition) to around €1,750 (like new).
- The TAG Heuer Connected SAR8A80.BF0605 has a titanium case and bezel as well as a titanium bracelet, which makes it suitable for wearing with a suit. Second-hand and in good condition it costs about €1,200.
- The TAG Heuer Connected SAR8A80.FT6070 has all the same features as the other Connected models, but comes with a brown leather strap. In mint condition, this Connected model sells for about €1,750.
The history of the TAG Heuer Connected Smartwatch
The brand TAG Heuer stands for innovation and avant-gardism. The company's goal is to offer luxury watches of the highest quality at comparatively low prices - which is also the case with the TAG Heuer Connected series
. The individual models enjoy increasing popularity due to their absolute accuracy and exclusive designs.
A new trend has been circulating on the watch market for several years now: the smartwatch
. Being smiled at by Swiss watch companies more than actually seen as a serious competitor, TAG Heuer took up this challenge and introduced the first smartwatch from a Swiss luxury watch manufacturer
in 2015: the TAG Heuer Connected
. Unlike existing smartwatches like the Apple Watch, which is rectangular and bears little resemblance to a classic watch, the Connected is inspired by the brand's classics.
Together with the Internet giant Google and the computer chip manufacturer Intel, Tag Heuer developed a luxury product with many functions
These celebrities wear a TAG Heuer Connected watch
Many well-known watches did not manage yet what the TAG Heuer Connected managed: the appearance on the big screen. In September 2017, the movie "Kingsman: The Golden Circle" premiered. The TAG Heuer Connected smartwatch was chosen as the standard equipment of the secret top agents and perfectly complements the elegant suits of the actors.
Athletes like American basketball player Jeremy Lin and footballer Christiano Ronaldo are both brand ambassadors and not only have their own TAG Heuer Connected, but even their own Watchface, which you can also download and wear on your arm.
Other interesting TAG Heuer Series
- The Aquaracer is interesting for both men and women. The diver's watch can be taken down into between 300m and 500m depths of the sea and offers optimal readability. Depending on personal preference, there are both classic three-hand models as well as chronographs in different sizes. As usual for diving watches, the Aquaracer has a unidirectional rotating bezel, most of the designs are hexagonal and give the watch an unmistakable recognition value.
- A true legend is the Carrera. The racing watch is a true classic with its three-pointer display and chronograph functions. Inspired by what at the time was the most dangerous car race, the Rallye Carrera Panamericana, this exciting, sporty collection was created.
- Also a racing watch, but with a completely different design, is the Formula 1. The presentation is reminiscent of the cockpit of a race car, which was crucial for the name choice. It is the perfect watch for anyone who lives his life fast and with a lot of adrenaline.
- The Monaco is characterised by elegance and a strong recognition value. The rectangular case with chronograph function is immediately noticeable. The watch is sporty and especially newer models have a striking design with rich colours.
- In addition to the numerous sports collections, TAG Heuer also offers a true classic with the Link series. Without many extras, the Link can hardly be surpassed with its simple stick indices and filigree bezel of elegance and modesty. At three o'clock there is a small date display, apart from that, the dial appears clear and clean. The timeless design makes them very interesting, especially for watch newbies.