Buy Rolex Cellini Watches certified pre-owned, used and vintage
In addition to used and vintage Rolex Cellini watches
, the Watchmaster online shop also offers a variety of other pre-owned and certified luxury watches from major brands such as Rolex, Omega and Breitling at reasonable prices
. If you have already decided on your favourite model, you can either pay by credit card or PayPal or finance your Cellini watch
in small instalments. Shipping is always insured. If you have any questions about the process and payment, you can find more information on our website. Our customer service is happy to assist you with every step.
Timeless elegance and precise accuracy
The face of the Cellini series has changed over and over again. Its beginnings in the angular Cellini Prince
have little in common with today's round models. The current collection consists of medium-sized watches
, with 39 mm case diameter, they fit on any wrist for men or women
without appearing too showy or even bulky. Its round case
shape and the stick indices applied
on the dial harmonize perfectly with each other, on some models a sub-dial is attached to the dial at 3 or 6 o'clock. The three-hand watch is currently produced as Cellini Date, Time Dual Time and Moonphase
. Its elegant dials are inspired by centuries of watchmaking tradition and reinterpret their design elements. The watches are equipped with elegant leather straps in black or brown and self-winding mechanism
ROLEX CELLINI 50519
Interesting Cellini models and their prices
The new Rolex Cellini collection is available in white gold and everose gold
. However, vintage Cellini watches
are also available in yellow gold
. Even certified, used watches of the series are an exciting purchase. Vintage models have the same clear design language - reminiscent of great achievements in the history of watchmaking.
- The Rolex Cellini 5116 is a unisex watch with a yellow gold case and bezel. It has Roman numerals and is equipped with bar indices that emphasize its elegant appearance. It has a case diameter of 32 mm and is equipped with a manual movement.
- The reference 3801 is a thrilling vintage yellow gold and leather model. With a 26 mm case diameter, it is suitable for slim female wrist joints. The blue dial of the two-hand watch is simple and equipped with stick indices in gold.
- The Cellini 50525 is a Dual Time variant with second time zone on the sub-dial. 39 mm case and bezel are made of rose gold. The watch is provided with a leather strap. Its dial is equipped with dash indices in rose gold, inside ticks an automatic caliber 3180.
- The Rolex Cellini 5042 is an exciting vintage manual winding watch for women. Case and bracelet are made of yellow gold, its dial is provided with Roman numerals and diamonds.
- The Cellini 4136/8 is one of the small-sized models with a 27 mm case diameter. Its blend of yellow gold and leather gives it an elegant appearance. It is equipped with a manual winding movement. The golden dial is provided with bar indices.
More about the series
The Rolex Cellini is an utlier among Rolex watches
. With its atypical design, unlike a Submariner, a Cellini is not easy to spot as a Rolex watch from the distance, but if you look at it more closely, it unites everything the brand stands for: precision, craftsmanship and above all tradition
. Because the series draws inspiration from vintage Rolex
series and combines traditional watchmaking with state-of-the-art technology. The series is named after the Italian sculptor and goldsmith Benvenuto Cellini
of the Renaissance, whose style is also characterized by the reinterpretation of ancient motifs
From the Cellini Prince to the new Cellini collection
In its own reinterpretations Rolex is also based on old series from their own production halls. Striving to provide an elegant alternative to the sporty Oyster models: the Rolex Cellini Danaos, Rolex Cellini Cestello and Rolex Cellini Quartz.
The story of the Rolex Cellini
began with the Rolex Prince
: The model, which is reinterpreted here, dates back to 1928: The Rolex Prince is a child of its time. Housing and dial are particularly exciting due to the dynamic design. The rectangular bezel is slightly wider on the long sides, the dial shows a round time display and a likewise round sub-dial, but that is almost as big as the actual time display. The watch was produced until the late 1940s, but later remained popular as a vintage model. The, for many fans surprising, reinterpretation took place in 2005. The Cellini Prince is available exclusively in yellow gold, white gold and Everose rose gold and was fitted with the caliber 7040.
In 2014 Rolex once again has proven that in addition to sporty watches, the company can also produce elegant timepieces with a sophisticated design: The Cellini series is joined by the Cellini Time
(references 50505 50509), the Cellini Date
(ref. 50515 and 50519) and the Cellini Dual Time
(ref. 50525 and 50529). Unlike Cellini Prince, new Cellini watches have a round case
and a well-balanced dial with just a few additional elements. The new Cellini watches are available in white gold and Everose
, since 2016 also with new dial colors in brown (Rolex Cellini Dual Time) and blue (Rolex Cellini Time). The Dual Time shows, as the name implies, two time zones, making it an elegant alternative to Rolex GMT-Master II
At the Baselworld 2017, the Cellini series was then extended by another member, the Cellini Moonphase
. It is a particularly elegant model in Everose Gold with a moon phase display. The sub-dial makes the watch not only a special eye-catcher, but also uses exquisite materials: The moon symbol consists of meteorite material, which is several hundred million years old. Inside, is an automatic caliber 3195. On the dial is also a date ring, followed by an additional blue crescent-moon pointer at the end.
Other interesting series from Rolex
- The Submariner convinces as a sporty diver's watch as well as for evening wear. Its unidirectional rotating bezel makes it easy to keep an eye on dive and decompression time. While at the same time you are in good company with famous wearers such as James Bond and Brad Pitt.
- The Datejust was the first watch from Rolex, whose date display changed in just a few milliseconds at midnight, a milestone in the history of watchmaking. Today it is very popular because of its harmonious design and combination of minimalism with functionality.
- The Daytona is named after the rousing car race at the Daytona International Speedway in Florida. The love of speed is also reflected in its design. With tachymeter on the bezel, it is not only an elegant timekeeper in car racing, but also cuts a good figure on the suit.
- The GMT-Master is all about aviation. Pilot's watches mark the beginning of an era: as the origin of men's watches, they combine the love of adventure with practical functions and elegant design. Above all, the red-blue "Pepsi" bezel is world-famous, but even its less conspicuous sisters are good companions in every situation.
- The Milgauss combines extravagance with classic Rolex design: The orange arrow-shaped second hand and the green sapphire crystal make it a special eye-catcher. In addition, it withstands magnetic fields of up to 1,000 Gauss with ease.