Buy Rolex Cellini Prince – new, certified pre-owned and vintage
Pre-owned Cellini Prince watches on finance – quick and easy
Discover our wide selection of certified, pre-owned Rolex Cellini Prince models
. In particular, watches made of materials that retain their value well are often worthwhile investments. Even current releases and vintage Cellini Prince models that are no longer produced can increase in popularity and thus in value. Simply browse our collection of Cellini Prince watches
and select your favourite watch model. Then it's time to pay: You can choose between flexible payment by instalments over a longer period of time or payment by credit card, instant bank transfer or PayPal. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.
The Cellini Prince – extravagant but classic
At a glance, the Rolex Cellini Prince
is not necessarily a typical Rolex
. While the Submariner is easily recognisable from a distance, the Cellini Prince
requires a closer look. First of all, the extravagant design
catches your eye: Most obviously, the rectangular bezel
, which is slightly wider at the sides, and the dial with time display and a similarly large a sub-dial below it all stand out. This design is based on the historic Rolex Prince from 1928. The watch is available in white, yellow and rose gold and comes with an elegant black or brown leather strap and gold folding clasp. The watch retains its value and features high-quality materials that make it one the brand’s most exquisite series.
The elegant Cellini Prince
is available in different sizes. So rest assured that there is the right Cellini Prince model for both men and women
. All watches in the series are fitted with manual winding movements
and 7040 calibers
. The pedigree of the Rolex brands is evident again here. Precision and highest craftsmanship combined with tradition and noble design are what make this watch so special.
How much does a Rolex Cellini Prince cost?
Cellini Prince models
are made of materials that retain their value so they can be considered a worthwhile investment. Vintage watches
of the Cellini Prince
are also highly sought after, especially by enthusiasts and collectors. Take a look at our overview of some models and prices here:
The Rolex Cellini Prince 5443/9 is quite a large model in white gold with a case diameter of 47 mm. This pre-owned Cellini Prince is available in very good condition for €7,250. The black-silver dial has square displays and features Arabic numerals as well as bar indices. The classy black leather strap and the folding clasp accentuate the colour scheme nicely.
- The Rolex Cellini Prince 5440/8 costs €8,200 and is also available in a very good pre-owned condition. The case is made of yellow gold and has a diameter of 27 mm. The Guilloché dial is finished in yellow gold and white detailing and features round displays with Roman numerals and bar indices. The elegant folding clasp, which is a perfect match with the brown leather strap, is also made of yellow gold.
- The Cellini Prince 5442/5 is a slightly smaller model in rose gold with a case diameter of only 26 mm. The dial is in rose gold and black and features round displays with Arabic numerals and bar indices. The black crocodile leather strap with rose gold folding clasp completes this luxuriously elegant look. For €8,650, this men's watch could be yours in no time.
The history of the Cellini Prince
Rolex launched the Cellini
range as an elegant alternative
to the popular but rather sporty series
by the brand. The history of this ever popular product line began in 1928 with the Rolex Prince
. Since the watch was designed based on the design standards of the time, it was considered a popular piece of jewellery in the Roaring Twenties. It was produced until the end of the 1940s and the vintage models are still extremely popular today. The modern take on this model, which also marked the beginning of the Cellini series, was launched in 2005. The dynamic design and high-quality materials of the historic Prince have been retained and updated with the latest technology.
The Cellini Prince
was soon joined by other reissues of older brand series
: the Cellini Danaos
, the Cellini Cestello
and the Cellini Quartz
. So how did the watch get its name? The Italian Renaissance sculptor and goldsmith Benvenuto Cellini was also known for his reinterpretation of old themes. With the Cellini Time
, the Cellini Date
and the Cellini Dual Time
, Rolex expanded the range in 2014 with elegant wristwatches in white gold and Everose gold
. Incidentally, this model is also one of the favourite watches of former US President Barack Obama. He wears a white gold model with a white dial (Ref. 50509). Finally, the Cellini Moonphase
was presented at Baselworld 2017 – an especially elegant model made of Everose gold with moon phase display.
Other exciting Rolex Series
- The Submariner is one of the most popular and well-known series by the Swiss watch giant. Not only is it a highly functional, sporty diver's watch with rotating bezel and luminescent indices, but it is also a stylish luxury watch that has been sported by the likes of 007 and Brad Pitt, among others.
- The Datejust represents a major milestone in the history of watchmaking: It was the first watch from Rolex with a date display that immediately changed at midnight within milliseconds. An impressive model with a harmonious, minimalist design and innovative functionality.
- The Daytona takes its name from the famous car race in Florida. The design of the Daytona is also entirely shaped by the theme of speed: In particular, the tachymeter display on the bezel immediately catches the eye. But the sporty watch doesn’t just look good on the racetrack. Thanks to its simple, elegant appearance, it can easily be worn in day-to-day life.
- The GMT-Master II is a classic pilot watch with practical time zone functions. The red-blue "Pepsi" bezel of the GMT-Master II is particularly iconic and famous worldwide. But for all those who prefer things to be simple, there are also less flashy models available.
The Milgauss is more than a watch that honours science, it also impresses with its unique design. The arrow-shaped second hand in orange and the green sapphire crystal make it a total eye-catcher. In addition, it can easily withstand magnetic fields of up to 1,000 Gauss.